Anna University offers various courses to the students. Candidates, who are looking for Anna University Admission details, can get entire information from this page. For latest information about Anna University Admission 2016, you need to stay connected with us. Candidate can get the Application Form with Prospectus & Guidelines from University Counter by paying requisite fee. Individuals, who are looking for Admission procedure, need to go through this page for entire details. It offers various UG/ PG programmes as B.E., B.Tech, MBA, MCA etc to the intending students.
Anna University offers various programmes for the students who want to continue their higher education with this university. University offers M.Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programmes, M.Sc. (2 years) / M.Phil. Degree Programmes, B.E., B.Tech Programmes, Master of Buisness Administration – MBA, Master of Computer Application – MCA and Master of Science – M.Sc. – Computer Science etc.
Student Success Strategies
Entire information related to Anna University is stated in the below segment of this page of recruitmentinbox.in. Please have a look below on this page for guidelines. Individuals, who want to get place in this university, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details to get a chance to study in this university.
Name of the University:
Anna University, Chennai
Candidates, who wish to study with undergraduate courses they must have passes Intermediate and for the Post Graduate program, candidates must have possessed with a Graduate Degree in relevant stream from a recognized College/ Institute. The candidates, who want to get admission in 5 years Integrated Degree Programmes, should have possessed with Intermediate.
How To Survive First Year Of College
Counseling Fee Details:
At the time cancelling or seat allotment, candidates have to pay the initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- in the case of ST/SC/SCA candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) either by Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, Anna University, Chennai – 25”, payable at Chennai.
Fee details for M. Sc. (5 years) Integrated degree programme
|Sr. No.||Fee Details||Amount|
|1||At the time of Admission (one time payment)||Rs. 3160/-|
|2||Refundable deposit (payable at the time of admission)||Rs. 9000/-|
|3||Payable every semester||Rs. 20110/-|
|GRAND TOTAL||Rs. 32270/-|
Anna University Fees Structure
Candidates will be called for counseling based on their outcome in Entrance Exam and selection will be made on the basis of cut off marks for Anna University Admission.
- First of all candidates should go on official website that is www.annauniv.edu and download Information Brochure.
- Then Candidates should read all the instructions carefully.
- Now the candidates, who clear the entrance test, should take print out of their eligibility proof as rank card.
- Candidates should bring all original documents as well as a set of photocopies of documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates must bring a demand draft of requisite fee for counseling which will be included in course duration fee.
- X Standard Mark Sheet
- XII Standard / H.Sc. Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Cash or Demand Draft for Rs. 5,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- in the case of ST/SC/SCA candidates belonging to Tamilnadu)